Thank goodness for Thanksgiving, what a great opportunity to get together. It was so much fun and we all had a great time holding and cuddling Camarae. She is just so tiny and cute. We also had a great time playing cards and visiting with all the rest of the family. It had been a long time since some of us had been together. We really need to play again soon!While in Missouri Sabrina wanted to go eat at Lambert's so we decided that Friday would be the best day. We showed up about 1:00 and were told that it was about an 1 hour and 45 minutes to a 2 hour wait. Who would have know this place was really that popular? Sabrina however, informed me it has been on the Food Network as one of the top 10 places to eat in the U.S. The novelity is that they throw delicious homemade rolls at you--yeah, if you wanna role you have to catch it! So Sabrina, Megan, Teralee and I had a fun time and enjoyed great food.
3 comments:
Cute picture...who took it for you? Kidding. Too bad you can kind of see the chip clip...some day I'll have a real studio :) It was fun to see all of you guys and hang out. Definitely doesn't happen often enough.
What a cute little niece!! Enjoy her while she's this little! I'm excited to keep up with your life with your blog!
Great picture. I sure miss you guys, I'm glad you got a blog!
Post a Comment