

So I have been home for a week and I am finally all unpacked and moved into the bedroom and bathroom. The room has had a decent facelift. I recruted Mom, Megan,and Teralee to help paint. Megan complained every day (Megan wanted all of you to know that). I got Desaray to help me put the finishing touches of placing picture and rearranging the room. It looks a lot better than last year when I moved in down there. My favorite part of the old ro
om is the Pooh Bear and Tigger on the closet doors that are now gone, sad day :( .
Actually that was my least favorite part!
om is the Pooh Bear and Tigger on the closet doors that are now gone, sad day :( .
Actually that was my least favorite part!
1 comment:
Looks good. Good luck w/ the student teaching, you'll do great! Congrats on graduation too.
Post a Comment