

Lately I've been trying to get the Christmas tree skirt made but someone is not being that co-operative. So far I've just been able to cut out the bottom part of the skirt. I'm hoping to be able to finish the whole thing by Saturday. I'll post a picture when the project is completed.
Matt and I are excited for his family to get here on Christmas day. They will be here for a week. It will be fun. Especially because it creates more helping hands around the house. Maybe I can get some more things done around here.
This weekend we are planning on going to Aunt Char's and Uncle Wade's to play with everybody before Matt's family gets here. It will be a lot of fun and good food too!
Here are a couple of more pictures of Camarae. These were taken after she ate, burped, and had a diaper change so she was very happy. As you will see from the picture. I really need to get her some more clothes that fit. We are rotating between 3 pairs of pajamas and a couple of outfits. Which makes for doing laundry often.
This past Monday we woke up to ice on all of the trees. So we went and took a picture of us outside with the icy trees in the background. Camarae was all covered up besides her face peeking out of the blanket for the picture.
One other story. So I've been working really hard on getting to church on time. We've been getting up at 8 a.m. every Sunday, which is two hours before church starts. If Camarae is still sleeping I get ready in 20 minutes. Which leaves about 40 minutes for feeding her and getting her dressed and in the car for church. We pick up one girl from our ward because Matt rides to church in the mornings with her husband in their car. So yesterday she was still sleeping at 8 a.m. so I got up and got ready by 8:20. I then got her out of bed to get her ready. She woke up when I unrapped her to get her dressed. We got dressed and then ate before having to burp and leave. We were ready to go by 8:45 then Camarae decided that she really didn't like her car seat for some reason and would not stop screaming at the top of her lungs. I unloosened the straps thinking this might solve the problem. Nope, the screaming continued. I then took her out of the car seat and adjusted the straps up one more level. Put Camarae back in. She seemed content until I was getting the straps back readjusted to her. The screaming started again. So then I got out two of her wash clothes and wrapped them around the car seat straps by her neck. This seemed to fix the problem. So now we were happy again and on our way to church but we were late. It was now 9:20 and we still had to pick up our other passenger. We arrived at church at 10:05. Just in time to miss the passing of the sacrament. We are going to continually work on getting there on time if not early until it is mastered. We will keep you posted on this goal of ours.
4 comments:
Just go to church closer :) Kidding, it takes some getting used to. I normally give myself 2 1/2 hours from the time I get up to when we have to leave to get ready for church. Seems like a lot, but it makes sure we're on time. Good luck!
Definitely, good luck with the church thing. I'm sure you'll get it down :) I'm so excited your making some posts. So fun to see the pics and get the updates. love ya!
I agree about getting to church on time, or anywhere at that fact. He seems to always puke all over himself right when we're leaving, and we have to change him. Cute pics!
She is way too cute in those pictures of her in the ice hiding in your shoulder!!
Post a Comment