
Monday night was our ward Christmas Party. We had a really good dinner and then some how I was roped into giving a Christmas message/thought. I'm glad I had the opportunity to reflect on ways we can give gifts to our Savior this Christmas. Wednesday night I was invited to Savior of the World, which plays at the Conference Center during the Christmas season. It was a fun date and the presentation was a lot better than I remembered. It really made you think about Mary & Joseph and the events before the Savior's birth. Thursday I went to a Christmas Concert by a group call Link & Spur. They started out as street performers in France, the crazy thing is that they're all from Utah. It was neat because they sang/performed a lot of Christmas Carols you don't normally hear and a few that I had never hear before. As a result I found a new Christmas Carol that I like, it's called "Sweet Little Jesus Boy". There is some great sax in there too, it's awesome. For your listening pleasure go to: http://cdbaby.com/cd/larkspur/from/spiritguide/
2 comments:
Haven't you had the exciting week. We went to our ward's Christmas party last night. I need to put up the picture of Jacob with Santa. And tonight we're going caroling...what a wonderful holiday!
y'know, i never went to the Savior of the World, but i always wanted to. maybe i'll try to see that while i am in utah for Christmas ...
sounds like you are really enjoying the holiday -- fun times!
Post a Comment