The pictures are of her bandaides from her shots. I thought that the crayon band
Layout
Friday, February 1, 2008
Camarae and her shots
So today we went to the county health dept. and got Camarae started on her shots.
She had 5 different immunizations within 3 shots. She only screamed and cried during the shots and as soon as they were over she stopped crying. We gave her some tylenol before we went home from the county dept. She fell asleep in the car(2:00) and then slept until 5:30 p.m. I think it was the tylenol that made her sleep that long. Then when she woke up and ate she fell back asleep an hour later. So I'm hoping that she will still sleep tonight when she is supposed to. Well we have to go back for some more shots next month. Hopefully the wait will not be as long as it was today. I didn't think the
re would be a long wait today with all of the snow that we got here from Thursday's snow storm. It sure does look pretty outside even though it got really cold again.
The pictures are of her bandaides from her shots. I thought that the crayon band
aides were cute. The picture of her with the burp cloth is her clutching onto the cloth. Lately this is something that she likes to do and then she sucks on the cloth for a while. Also in these pictures you can see a tear drop under her left eye. It looks like she is still thinking about the shots from earlier in the day.
The pictures are of her bandaides from her shots. I thought that the crayon band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of her clutching the cloth. Too cute. :)
Shots stink. Glad she survived them pretty much unscathed...except for the three new holes in her legs! Jacob had shots on Friday...yuck! I still hate them :(
Post a Comment