Layout

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mirror Fun

First of all I hope my sisters don't mind but I was ready for a new background so I downloaded a free one for the holiday's. I'll probably change the background every now and then. It is kind of fun and there are a lot of free backgrounds to choose from. Thanks Shelly for the website.

So this week I've put Camarae back in front of the mirror to see if she likes it. It has become one of her favorite things to do. So I decided to put up one of the pictures of her at the mirror. It was taken in the morning after I had gotten her dressed, as you can tell I'm not yet dressed for the day. Also, this week she decided that she wanted to sleep through the night (12-13 hrs. straight) at least for 4 nights in a row. Then on the weekend she decided that she didn't like that idea. Well it was fun while it lasted and I can't wait until it happens again.
Today while doing some tummy time on the floor she rolled over by herself. I don't even think she new what she was doing. I tried to see if she would do it again but she didn't. We will have to try again tomorrow to see what she does. Oh, the excitement of a little one!

So another first, today she fell asleep in the car going to and home from church! Boy, weren't we excited! Matt and I could actually have a conversation in the car. I think Matt enjoyed the quiet a whole bunch. It was a lot better than the screaming the whole 30+ minutes in the car.
These two pictures are just me messing around one day when I was getting her dressed. The front view shots I can't get them to rotate for the blog so that is why you get the side shot/angle. Camarae thought that it was pretty funny to have her onsie on her head.



Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute new blog template! Love it :) Way to go for Cami sleeping through the night...at least for 4 days anyway. And good job on the car rides to/from church :) Love the pictures in front of the camera. Way to go for rolling over! Make sure you record that in her baby book :)

Carley said...

Looks like she is having so much fun w/ mommy! Cute dress, I can't believe how big it still is on her.

Desaray said...

Wow, I was wondering how to make our blog look different so I changed the font color the other day :) That's all I could figure out...so good job. Although, next time can I request something that doesn't have a moving screen? I was having a hard time reading, hehe. Congrats Camarae for learning a new trick. :)

Megan said...

I love the new template!! how fun is that? Also, I'm sure excited that you're going to get to start sleeping all night long. I know it was short for a while but now she can do it!! :) The snow here is great and snowboarding is awesome. I hope Arkansas is great too!!