From Eek to Chic
Okay, it's the moment I know you've all been waiting for! Here is a before and after. As you can tell it was a fairly similar style but I love the new do--I think the bangs make it... I am very happy so far (it is after all only the 1st day). Thanks for all the votes and the input. I think I might have
to do that again come the next style change. :-)
5 comments:
The bangs definitely make it look different. It may take some getting used to from me, but I think I like it..at least it was the style I chose :) See you in 2 weeks!
I love the bangs! how cute. I'm excited that you got a new fun hair cut!!
I love the hair, even though it wasn't my pick. The bangs totally make the do. Why are you seeing Becca, are you going for a visit?
Love it! It suits you very well- I miss you!
Love it! Very sleek and stylish, definately a winner. You look great! Miss ya!
Post a Comment