Layout

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Short and Long of it All

For general conference weekend Matt and I invited over our friends Warner and Dasea. We had a very fun weekend together. On Friday night, after Camarae was in bed Dasea cut and colored my hair. The whole cutting results are in the slide show.

The whole week before conference Camarae was sick. For three days she had a fever over 100 degrees. Needless to say it was not a very fun week. And now this week I have sinus stuff, yuck.

Not much else is going on here. We are waiting for it to warm back up and to stop raining. Camarae loves to go outside and just listen to the sounds out there. Sometimes when she gets cranky from being inside we go outside for a while and she seems to really like it. I really can't wait for the warmer weather.

This Sunday will be my first Sunday going to the Bella Vista Ward. I'll let you know how that goes. Have a great week everyone.

5 comments:

Carley said...

Cute hair cut, you're brave for chopping it all off. I like the highlights too. I'm glad to hear Cammy is feeling better.

Kelly said...

It looks cute Crystal. So if you're going to bella vista now does that mean they released and replaced Matt already? Who is the new counselor???

Rebecca said...

Did you donate your hair...it looked really long before! I couldn't see the hair really well in some of the pictures, but I'm sure it looks great, very brave of you! Good luck in your new ward, at least the drive will be much shorter :)

Ashley said...

Way cute hair!

benandchayfuller said...

Cute hair! Good luck at the new ward. I'm going to miss you :)