On Saturday, July 19, Sabrina and Robert Hughes were married in the Rexburg Temple. The sealing ceremony was a very good one with a great sealer with great advice. The day was very busy for us all with wedding events going on all day and night long. We were finally glad when it was all over and cleaned up, especially my mom. Sabrina and Robert had a great wedding day and are very happy that they are married now. Sabrina is now in Europe on her school trip hopefully enjoying her experience over there, I think that it would be so much fun to go to Europe. Robert has his house all packed and is just working until he leaves to Alaska, were he and Sabrina will live for 1 to 3 years. We wish them luck up there in Alaska and can't wait to hear of their adventures together. We will miss them both and can't wait to see them again hopefully soon. For those of you who are waiting for some wedding pictures here are some and I'll work on putting more on a slideshow.
3 comments:
Crystal, thanks for the slideshow! Please put up more pictures! Wish we could have made it...I was hoping Megan would bring pictures out this weekend for us to see, but she couldn't come! Congrats to Robert and Sabrina!
Sabrina, congratulations! You guys look great in your pictures. I hope you guys enjoy being married as much as Brad and I do :) Have fun on your trip in Europe and then enjoy the Alaskan wilderness. I think Brad is a little jealous of that adventure you'll be on for the next 1-3 years. Congrats again! Thanks Crystal for posting about this :)
Glad to finally see some pictures. You two make a great couple. Congrats!
Post a Comment