Layout

Monday, September 1, 2008

For the Love of Tennis

So, for those of you who don't know, I've really taken to tennis. I love playing and watching. This past summer I took a tennis class every Thursday evening. It was so much fun and I've learned a lot. Whether or not I'm incorporating what I've learned I hope that over time as I continue to practice my game will improve. Over this long weekend the US Open is happening in New York (I think next year I'll have to go experience it first hand) and my two favorite guys are still in the running: Roger Federer (in white) and Rafael Nadal (in green). And these two have got to be the biggest rivalry currently in the world of tennis. So I'm wondering who else is a tennis fan? And who do you think will win the US Open? (See poll)


3 comments:

Megan said...

so my vote might not count b/c I know nothing about either of them! But I picked Roger bc he has 1. shorter hair and looks better bc of it, and 2. he doesn't look so mad. Can't wait to see the results!!

Rebecca said...

Well, since Rafael won Wimbledon, I'd like to see Federer win this one. But I'm actually not watching. Wimbledon was really good though and I'd love to take a class some day..but alas the time is not at hand.

Ryanne said...

You're my tennis hero! I love the family blog. I can't wait for some more tennis lessons!