Layout

Monday, October 13, 2008

Final Birthday note

It was to be a triple b-day party but unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Camarae was really starting to fuss and we could tell she was tired. So we had her open her b-day gift from Grandma before she went to bed. It was so funny because she calmed right down when tearing off the paper and when the books were in her hands she was enthralled. I've never seen anything like it. She was so intent on turning the pages and looking at the pictures. And I think she did this with both books, she even examined the card. It was so cute.




After Camarae went to bed we had birthday cake to celebrate my bday (of course) and Matt's since his is this Saturday. We were also going to include Camarae but she couldn't keep her second wind to party with us. If you look closely at the candles you might be able to make out the Jackal-lantern's face, thanks Crystal.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a fun family birthday party! You and Matt look great in your cake picture :) Wish I was there to celebrate with you :(

Sabrina said...

Fun party. What a trio you are. Wish I could of been there. Camarae looks so cute and is getting so big. crazy stuff. love you all.

Carley said...

Happy Birthday Des! Aunt Terry you look great!

Post Family said...

TAG, you're all it!

Irlenborn family said...

Desaray--Tag, your it! (check my blog for more info)