"MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
I was tagged by my cousins Angie and Becca...their links are to the right...
First, I don't think I really have any quirks, maybe that in of itself is quirky.
1.) If you look at my key ring you'll notice all the keys are facing the same direction...
2.) I have a bad habit of hitting snooze. So I to help motivate myself to get up I set more than one alarm, cause one annoying noise in the morning is just not enough.
3.) I love, love, love Chocolate Milk. I have to drink a glass just about everyday!
4.) All of my DVD's are on the shelf in Alphabetical order. If I see one out of place I have to put it back in order.
5.) When I talk I tend to throw spanish words or phrases here and there...it drives one of my friends absolutely crazy...
6.) Yikes, I need someone to help point out my quirks, because honestly I just think all of this is normal :o)
I tag Teralee, Ryanne, Kimberly, and Cindy.
1 comment:
Risky, asking for people to list your quirks! Thanks for participating, you sound a little anal retentive to me :)
Post a Comment