Layout

Monday, December 22, 2008

8 Things (Round 2)

8 Things
Tagged by Megan

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Ugly Betty
3. Eli Stone
4. Pushing Daisies
5. What Not to Wear
6. Do Utah Jazz games count?
7. -
8. -

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to the nursing home
2. Went to church
3. Sang in the choir (scary, I know)
4. Made Beef Stroganoff for dinner
5. Ate dinner with Megan and Corey
6. Tried to take a nap
7. Read Christmas Jars
8. Drank Apple Cider

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. Learning to Scuba Dive
3. Warm weather
4. Summer solstice
5. Traveling the world
6. Owning a truck
7. Being Perfect ;o)
8. Being able to run a 1/2 marathon

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Applebee's
2. Rumbi's
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. La Ferrovia
5. Lamberts
6. Wendy's (what? I love their Frostie)
7. Pizza Factory
8. MaCool's (well,I'm pretty sure it would be,as soon as I get a chance to eat there)

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A nice big kitchen
2. Good eyesight
3. To own a yacht
4. To never be cold
5. I agree with Megan--ice and snow free roads always
6. To live by my family or for them to live by me :o)
7. A monthly trip to the Spa
8. A wardrobe hand picked by Stacy & Clinton

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love your answers!! the wardrobe hand picked by staci and clinton, I full heartedly agree!!

Rebecca said...

I would sure love to see you! When am I to book my plane ticket for Utah? This spring...this summer? If it's in March, I can't make it. Even early April would be pushing it. Other than that, I'm good to go (hehe)! Thanks for saying we look good in our pics...I'm always amazed how well Jacob will smile for the timer...he likes to run from my camera now!