Just wanted to share a little surprise that was delivered to my office today. Can I just say the office smelled so good. :o) Corey has been on a trip since saturday...I think he was trying to make sure I didn't forget him, hehe.
I didn't know where to comment this, but i thought this was as good as any where. Anyway . . CONGRATS Desaray!! Megan was visiting and I over heard her talking to your mom about cake, cupcakes, decorations and temples and then it all clicked and I whispered "Is it Desaray?" I am so excited for you, this guy must be awesome, well I mean look at that foot date (AWESOME!) CONGRATS and best of luck. Lots of love - Spring
5 comments:
Oooohhhh...I'm jealous!!!!
I love the flowers! Kuddo's to Corey!
Des - you said none of the above on my poll, right? So, what are your suggestions for a name then?
What a romantic! Did you check to make sure a ring wasn't hidden inside one of the flowers...you never know ;)
I didn't know where to comment this, but i thought this was as good as any where. Anyway . . CONGRATS Desaray!! Megan was visiting and I over heard her talking to your mom about cake, cupcakes, decorations and temples and then it all clicked and I whispered "Is it Desaray?" I am so excited for you, this guy must be awesome, well I mean look at that foot date (AWESOME!) CONGRATS and best of luck. Lots of love - Spring
Post a Comment