Yep, apparently Corey's been watching too much Ace of Cakes or The Ultimate Cake-off (or something). Last week he decided to model our house out of, yep, Cake. As he went along he decided that it really does take a lot of work, thus said, several details about the house (such as a porch light) did not make it in the final draft. All-in-all I think he did a great job, although I think this might be his first & last cake.
3 comments:
You need to put him to work painting...not making cakes! Silly boy :) We didn't have to repaint that much. Our bedroom, master bathroom, part of the formal dining room, top half of kitchen, and Jacob's bedroom. Okay, so maybe it's a bit. We paid Dad to do part of it and in no way would I voluntarily come to your house to paint! Good luck though :) If you want to know any of the colors I used, let me know ;)
That's too funny! Way to go Corey at being creative and a baker.
What fun...so just cake and icing? to creative you are.
Post a Comment