Layout

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lake Time

Yesterday we went to the lake with the family. It was lots of fun but boy, are we ever sore today. Apparently I used muscles yesterday I forgot I had and I only went skiing once...what a whimp eh? Graham rode for quite a while on the boat and didn't seem to mind it even though his life jacket was more like a straight jacket. It looked like the kid could hardly move. Camarae on the other had didn't like the boat, it was "too loud" as she kept saying and proceeded to cover her ears the entire time. Sound like we need to go more often :o) But she did ride the tube and like that for a few minutes.





Corey testing out his new boat driving skills...

Jamie and Matt battling on the tubes

Megan knee-boarding like a Pro

I don't think Graham knew what to think about his first boat ride

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Loved all 3 posts. Graham looks like Levi did in his jacket. Sounds like a fun trip to Alaska, but isn't Sabrina jealous that she's not your favorite Alaska girl?!

Sabrina said...

wish I could of been there. Gald you enjoy even if you are sore.

Crystal said...

Great pictures!