Layout

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Noelle: Part 2...

Thanks Aunt Megan for posting some pics. :o) We thought we'd add a few more and give some stats.

Full Name: Noelle Grace
Born: January 26,2011 at 6:51 am
Weighed: 7 lbs 1 oz
Length: 20"

She has been such a good baby these 3 short days of her life. She rarely fusses and learned to eat really quickly. She seems to have a sweet and mild temperment. Hopefully that lasts and isn't just a phase. Well, enough said...enjoy the pics of this adorable little lady.




Just after she was born...if I look a little tired just keep in mind that I've been up almost 24 hrs and just had a baby. :o)


Dad & Noelle


One day old close-up.


Ready to go home...


Just hanging out today

6 comments:

Spring said...

Congratulations, she is so so beautiful! Just the other day I was seriously thinking, "Noelle is a beautiful name." And you look amazing for just having a baby. Woot-woot!

Megan said...

Yay you have a car seat to take her home in! She's so adorable I can't wait to meet her!! :) YES! Auntie again!

Rebecca said...

Aww!! She is so cute. What a great thing that she learned to eat quickly! I hope you're feeling good and that she is a great little baby for you and it's not a phase! Congrats and love you guys!!

Sabrina said...

p.s. is the middle name a family one?

Ryanne said...

I love her name! That's so funny because if Connor had been a girl the name we picked was Desaray Noelle. She is so pretty and I think you look terrific! I'm glad she is so good and is eating good.

Crystal said...

I can't wait to see her again! Camarae is going to love the middle name! Hope you are doing well and getting some sleep.