I can't believe how big she's getting and that she's almost a month old already. I've been wanting to come visit you but Bridget keeps getting one cold after another, so a phone call will just have to suffice in the meantime. Talk to you soon.
The last 2 pictures are my favorite. I cannot believe how big she is getting already! So CUTE!
I like the feet one. She's a cutie! How is motherhood treating you? I hope you're doing well. Love you guys :)
oh, cute. I like the pictures of the toes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting and that she's almost a month old already. I've been wanting to come visit you but Bridget keeps getting one cold after another, so a phone call will just have to suffice in the meantime. Talk to you soon.
The last 2 pictures are my favorite. I cannot believe how big she is getting already! So CUTE!
I like the feet one. She's a cutie! How is motherhood treating you? I hope you're doing well. Love you guys :)
oh, cute. I like the pictures of the toes.
Post a Comment