Layout

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jazz Fans

For those of you who don't know, we're big Jazz fans at our house. Uncle Jamie (who is also a big fan) and Aunt Teralee gave Noelle the cutest little jersey. She looked so cute in it and wore it last night while watching the game with her Dad.

Bonus pics: after she ate last night I started burping her and before too long she'd fallen asleep and I just thought she looked cute all curled up on my shoulder. You can't see her other arm but it's draped across my arm like she's giving me a hug, ahhh, so sweet.


On Sunday we put her in her first dress and tried to get a few good pics...

3 comments:

Ryanne said...

Those are great pictures! Hopefully she can bring the Jazz some good luck! I miss it when my baby use to curl up on me and sleep like that, so sweet.

Crystal said...

She already looks bigger than when I saw her last. She looks cute in her dress and Jazz outfit!

Sabrina said...

She looks so happy, pretty smiles. Oh, when babys love to cuddle. I miss that now Aurora just fight it.