(minus the popcorn bowl & picture frame). Instead of buying me flowers he made me flowers out of my new favorite M&M's (dark chocolate & coconut). How clever I must say...and then sitting next to it was a tablet of sorts--a Nook Color to be exact. Now, keep in mind I don't have any of the new gadgets...ie smart phone, e-reader, ipod, etc. Needless to say, I have loved it and just about can't put it down. I've already read one book on it and have many more downloaded. I've also rediscovered Sukoku--so fun. See, spoiled. Who wouldn't love M&M flowers and a Nook?
Poor Corey, he's not nearly as spoiled. All he got was a popcorn bownl, some candy bars, a picture frame for a pic he's been wanting to put on his desk & some homemade cinnamon rolls (which are not pictured). Maybe one of these days I'll be on par with him. Thanks honey, I love you!
2 comments:
He's so creative! You sure scored a keeper with Corey :) Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!
wow,Corey is good. Glad you are enjoying your nook.
Post a Comment