The sickness bug has also hit us this past week. Danae, poor girl, just looks miserable with her cough, goopy eye and runny nose. She's lost her "cookies" a few times from coughing so hard. She's even battled a fever and has slept a bit this week. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Fortunately Noelle has never been quite that sick (knock on wood) but has gotten the cough and has also had a fever the past few days.
Time lapse: several weeks later I'm trying to finish this post. We've taken more video footage of the slide and Noelle has decided it's fun after all. I think the temperature outside is a big factor, it's warmed up a little.
So I'm trying to become more internet/tech savvy and have tried to upload a video. We'll see if it works, if not I'll call my "backup" and see if he can help me out. So hopefully there's much more to come...
1 comment:
That looks like a HUGE slide! My boys would be so jealous! It snows (just a skiff here) and they are immediately asking for their snow clothes to play outside. What a fun dad Corey is (you too for going outside in your snow clothes to push her down the slide). Hopefully you're all feeling better now!
Post a Comment