Layout

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Graduation



Well who would of thought that it would of taken me hum.....lets see how many years to graduate from 02' to 08', so 6 years to earn my degree in Family and Consumer Science Education. I have worked hard and am very excited to finally be done in April. I spent the first three years at Snow College in Ephraim and then transfered to BYU-Idaho where I will be graduating from.
The girls came up on December 14th the day I walked. Sister Tanner spoke. I had butterflies for most of the night. I just can't believe I actually have made it this far. I am anticipating all the excitement that the world has to offer me now that I am not tied down to school work. Thanks for all of the support to those that have been there for me. Love ya.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats college Grad! Way to go!

Megan said...

That's my top!! Congrats! doesn't it feel good?

Post Family said...

Congratulations, Sabrina! I know you worked hard, and I'm glad you'll get to enjoy other parts of life more now. Way to go!