
During our Christmas break we spent
our time with family. We spent a couple of days in Springfield with everyone there. Including Grandma & Grandpa Salmon which was a lot of fun. Camarae met them for the first time and also met Nate for the first time. These are some of the pictures.
I also got our Christmas tree skirt finished before going to Springfield. I thought that I did a good job for my first time and for creating part of my own pattern.
We came back home Christmas Eve for the arrival of Grandma & Grandpa Nickerson and Aunt Kelley & Aunt Bailey. We spent Christmas together and the rest of the week. We had a lot of fun. Grandma Nickerson made Camarae a blanket that has her initials made into the blanket with the colored blocks.


All in all we had a great Christmas and are looking forward to next year when we get to spend time with family again. Until then we will have to keep in touch with our new webcam and other various gadgets. We hope everyone else had a great Christmas too.
4 comments:
Cute blanket. I am so glad we got to see each other and take pictures of our babies. They get too big too fast.
Love the tree skirt! It was fun to see you guys at Christmas and Cami has grown so much :) We'll have to do it again soon.
That tree skirt looks awesome! Good job and way to find he time to get it done! Camarae looks cute as usual. I hope all is great with you!
Crystal, if you go to the VERY very bottom of my blog page, all of the songs I have are down there on a player with the titles and artists, and you can listen to whichever you want while you're there. Or click the link to make your own playlist for your page. Keep posting! I love reading them!
Post a Comment