Tonight Sabrina and I went over to Ben and Laurel's to celebrate Ben's birthday (which was yesterday). Laurel made a delicious carrot cake which she so kindly sent home with us. Sabrina and I also played one of my new favorite card games called Bonanza--it's a game where you plant and trade beans--it's a good time :) Their two girls are growing fast and are just adorable. So here are a

few pics of our visit.


5 comments:
Ahh Des! It's so great you two keep in touch! His girls are so cute! Tell him hi from us next time you see him!
Your hair is so cute! Looks like a fun time...glad to see some pics :)
Aww! I miss Ben and Laurel!! And wow their kids are so big! Also, love the new background! :)
Looks like fun! Who's camera are you using? Or did you find one yet?
desaray!! i *love* playing bohnanza!! seriously the funnest game ever!
i didn't know ben was in utah ... i thought he'd moved far, far away ... say "hi" for me the next time you see him, okay?
Post a Comment