So Camarae loves showers and she loves getting ready for showers. So my system for the showers is that I get her ready down to the diaper and then I wash my hair and then get her in the shower. While she is waiting for her turn for the shower she will sit in her chair and play and babble until it is her turn. Then when she sees that it is her turn to get in the shower she gets so excited. I'm hoping that this will translate to pools in the summer time. I thought that I would include a couple of pictures of her while she was ready and waiting for her turn for the shower.
This past week Camarae also had to get her 2nd dose of shots. She only does the initial screaming when the shots are being given and a little bit afterwards until I'm able to comfort her. When we got home she wanted to be held for a little bit while I went around the house doing things so she would do her fake cry. I think it is so funny when she does that. It makes me laugh to think that even at her age that she knows how to try to get away with things. Our next schedule of shots isn't until the beginning of May. Maybe by then we will graduate to the bigger bandaides, even though I like the crayon bandaides.
I've been working on getting Camarae to do a real laugh and this week I've been able to get a giggle out of her. It is so cute and fun to hear. I can't wait until she does it more often. Most of the time she will just smile and do a little sigh or scream when she thinks something is fun or funny. When I can finally get some good laughs out of her I will video record it and put a post up of it because it is so cute.
So Matt and I decided that we wanted to start going to Bella Vista Ward instead of the University Ward. Bishop wants to meet with us to tomorrow. We figure he is going to try to talk us out of going especially since Matt is one of the bishopric counselors. We will see what happens. I think it would be fun to have a change right now and to be able to attend the RS activities up here.
Next week my Sunday school lesson is on the Isaiah chapters in 2 Nephi. So if anybody has any good ideas I'll take any. I've already read over my lesson but I still feel lost. I really want to talk about how to understand the Isaiah chapters. The lesson lists 5 ways to understand Isaiah but after I read them I still didn't feel like it helped me understand Isaiah. Desaray didn't you take a class at BYU about understanding the writings of Isaiah?


2 comments:
Cute pictures. Nate has started laughing and it is sooo cute! He loves his baths too. He gets excited when we strip him to his diaper and go into the bathroom. Good luck at getting her to laugh, he likes you to get his jaw line with your mouth.Try it.
Sounds like you've been busy lately. It's definitely fun when they start doing more things and you can actaully get a reaction out of them. Jacob is starting to talk quite a bit more and it's really cute. He can say bye, bye now and he waves while he does it! Did the bishop let you change wards?!
Post a Comment