Layout

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Your Opinion Please!


It's probably not every day that someone wants to hear your opinion. :) But today I'm calling out for all to take a vote. I'm trying to decide on a new hairstyle, I'm in need of a change, and I would love some feedback. When I get my hair cut on Tuesday I will take the winning vote to the salon & will then post the new do! So please, vote away... Just a note, I saw this haircut first on What Not to Wear and then I saw Paige had the same cut, so really I'm not copying her. :o) http://www.short-hair-style.com/katie-holmes-short-bob-hair.html

7 comments:

Carley said...

I liked the Katie hair cut. I think it would be more fashionable and fun! Thanks for the b-day e-mail. I love the blogging thing too. It helps me keep up with everyone w/o spending hours on the phone.

Carley said...

I'm retarded, it's the Paige haircut I liked better.

Crystal said...

I like the Katie hair cut better, the one w/out banges. I'm having a hard time imagining the Paige haircut on you. But if you like it then try it and it will probably be something that you like. Good luck w/the decision.

Rebecca said...

I got sweeping bangs around Christmas time and found that I really like them. I like the Katie Holmes look...could be very chic. And I think you could either do the bangs or not. I would have them cut and then you can use them or not use them...just my opinion!

Crystal said...

Matt also likes the Katie hair cut. Just other opinion for you.

Carley said...

I want to do more votes for the Paige haircut b/c it's loosing!

Desaray said...

Carley, I know, I really like Paige's hair too. Well, I'm sticking to my word and so far Katie's hair is winning. Funny how it's not much different than what I have now. So tomorrow I'll take before & after photos and show off the winning hair do. :o)