Mom and I went down to St. George Thrusday night. I got to skip school and there is no school tomorrow. I just love long weekends. Angie and Nick with all there kinds where their as well. I had fun getting to hang out with Angie and talking with here. She offered me a nancy job for Jenny and her until I can find a real job. Her kids are cute for the most part, we as much as kids can be.It was even Judy's and Angie's idea to help me fix my hair. It turned out really cute and Angie even styled it for me. Becuase you all know I don't know how to style my hair very well. It isn't orange any more!! I has blond and ash.

Saturday Judy and Mom went shopping while Anige and Nick taught me to playing tennis. So I got beginner lessons. It was fun but I still need a lot of practice. So Des...maybe we can start playing on saturdays and you can be my coach. What do you think? Mom got her self a purple skirt and shirt that go together and Camarae what a spoiled little girl Grandma is turning you into because she found you a dress as well. That night Angie colored my hair. then we had hamburgers and s'mores on the fire out on the patio. I even go myself a little sun burn so I will have a funny tan line if it decides to give me some color.
Uncle Ron also gave me a rided on his cruiser motorcycle. It was really fun and pretty. We went to old down town Santa Clara and then through Snow Canyon which is a little national park. It was about an hour long ride and don't worry I wore a helment that smashed my head b/c it was so tight. It is better than those ones that always seem to be to big for me. I just have to say that many does your butt hurt after you get off from riding that long.
Sunday got up late and then made our way home. I was dressed for St. George wheather and when we got to Nephi, well before that, it started to snow and here I am in shorts, sandals with a short sleeve shirt on. It would be nice to be down there for the summer. She here we are back in the cold ready for the same routine for the next week of life.
3 comments:
Your hair style looks cute that way. Looks like you had fun.
Sounds & looks like you two had a lot of fun. I like what they did to your hair. Are you going to be able to do that yourself? Also, I thought that it was really funny what you posted about Camarae.
For better or for worse...I think your haircut reminds me of your mom's...but it's cute!
Post a Comment