Layout

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time for BIG changes.

So I really wanted a change and I was tired of the curls in my hair. So....I made a big move and cute most of my hair off. At first I didn't like the hair cute but now it is really fun and it has grown on me. But the hair color is a whole different story. I am not sure how I feel about it but I think it needs to be toned down. So here is a not very good before picutre because I forget to get one. Here is the two affect ones. I got my hair cute while up in Rexburg for spring break. I went to school with Megan and then parent teacher conference was that night. I had a blast with here. It has made me kind of change my mind about a job but I don't know what I want to do for sure. I am sure that if I do teach I want to be in a small school.









Here is the front and the back of my hair before the drastice color change.














Now the final me and notice my very first eye brow wax it was pretty great!!



4 comments:

Desaray said...

Wow, you really did it! Can't wait to see it in person, I don't think the pictures are doing it justice :)

Becca and Kent said...

Whew! Cute!!! I like it. It fits you.

Carley said...

Very daring. I think it makes you look like your mother. Cute cute! Let me know about your life's plans. Call me sometime.

Crystal said...

I thought that your hair looked better onteh webcam tonight then from these pictures. Glad that you like it though. Are you still going to try the Wal-Mart thing. I've heard that they are in need of employees right now.