1. I love dancing. I have loved it since high school but didn't really know what I was doing. Then finally when I was a senior in college I decided to break down and take the Social Dance beginning class. Yeah real nerd, I thought it was just for people who wanted to get married, and that didn't happen so I guess it isn't true!! haha. So I started my love of 'social' dance then, not just hip-hop and dancing around the apartment, it was choreographed. Then while dating Juan last year, he taught me how to Latin Dance. It was actually our first time hanging out and he taught me to dance the whole night. He's really good and other girls kept asking him to dance, but he helped pitiful me. So then started my love of Latin Dancing, and I've been told that I'm really good for a white girl!
2. I love cars. I used to be really good at naming cars, I could tell most of them by their headlights. Since college my skills have gone downhill. I can't even remember all of the types anymore! They filled my head with other knowledge, more useful I guess.
3. I really wanted to study abroad in Spain. Madrid to be exact, they have a university that teaches in English where I could get my masters. The main goal of studying abroad would be to learn Spanish. Since I took my first class in college I have been in love with the language. I have wanted to be fluent in it since. So this next year I'm going to work my way through the Spanish program at BYUI and sit to take my praxis in it next summer. Hopefully I'll know enough by then to pass!! I practice all of the time with my students but there is only so much that you can learn while teaching and speaking English all day long!
4. I'm not a big animal fan. You would think that because I grew up on a farm I would love some kind of animal. But I'm just not a fan. I don't care to have pets or take care of their mess. And I hate hair everywhere. I don't care if it is animal hair or human hair, I think that it is gross.
5. I really want to dye my hair blue. Not all of it, just the underneath part. And not an electric shock blue, a soft pretty blue, darker but still blue. I'm supposed to do it the beginning of May, so we will see!
6. If I was to change careers I would become a business major and go into marketing, an interior designer because that kind of stuff really interest me, or an elementary teacher. I love teaching p.e. and would love to do it all day, but I also really like business. I'm obsessed with TLC's What Not to Wear, so that would be a great career change too!! I also hope that when I'm a mom I can be a fitness instructor at the local gym, teach one or two classes at the high school, or other fun side jobs. I've also always wanted to be a lifeguard (maybe on the beach in california so I can learn to surf).
Wow that took me a long time!! I'm going to tag new people now..... Desaray B., Megan Price, and Sabrina B.
4 comments:
So many things I didn't know! Blue hair, that's a bit out there, but I guess on dark brown hair maybe not so much. This was a fun post for me, thanks for playing along!
Megan! I can't do anymore! I already did 100 things, and I think thats enough! :) if you missed it, please see the link on my blog. Thanks for thinking of me though!!
Good list. I think blue would be cool, for a while anyway. So since I have a dog, does that mean you won't come visit me? You better!
Fun post! I learned a few things I didn't know already, and that was interesting since we lived together for a year. I did know about the dancing and the What (Who) not to wear, of course. :D Love ya!
Post a Comment