Layout

Monday, May 5, 2008

In her own words....Mmmmmmmmm!


Camarae has finally gotten over not wanting to eat baby foods. Right now she loves sweet potatoes, bananas, and peaches. The whole time that she is eating she makes the Mmmmmm noise. It is funny. She sometimes likes to help get the spoon in her mouth too so she gets a little messy. She has tried peas, carrots, and squash and does not like any of those. After every time of trying the peas she pulls a face that says yuck and then she sticks out her tongue. I get a kick out of it.


The weather has finally turned warm and everything is green. It is a nice and enjoyable season right now. I can't wait until they open the pools around here and then Camarae and I can go swimming. For now we just go outside and do some yard work or sit on the deck and enjoy the weather and nature noises.

Some plans that we have for this summer are going to Maryland, D.C. area, at the end of June beginning of July to visit Matt's dad and grandma. Then in the middle of July to the end of July Camarae and I are going to fly out to Utah to visit family out there. It is going to be a fun summer and I can't wait for our trips to begin. I just hope she does well on both trips.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a fun summer planned. I'm glad you'll get to visit your family, I'm sure they all really want to see Camarae...and they probably want to see you too! Way to go for eating the baby food Cami!

Carley said...

I am so glad to see Camarae is eating. I am sad that you won't be around much when I move there.

Desaray said...

haha, I love the first pic...too cute! Can't wait to see you in July, even though I though it was August...I guess the sooner the better. :o)