
So I finish this dress which I started last April so a year later and it is finally done yeehaw. THis jacket was just for fun but it turned out really cute. Crystal if you want it for Camarea it is yours when you get out here.
Oh, Desaray and I are training for a half marathan which I am so excited about. I can wait to get back in the race atmospher it bring all these from butterfly feeling and the competitive side out of me. We are looking at doing one in June.

3 comments:
Wow, a half marathon, eh? You go girls!
So before I read your blog I looked at the pictures and I thought that the jacket looked really cute. So thank you Aunt Sabrina. I'm sure she will look really cute in it. We will have to try it out when I get there. Good luck with the new job.
You're quite the little seamstress...wish I could whip up something so cute as your dress & jacket. How were the first two days at the new job?
Post a Comment