Layout

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Happenings


If you haven't figured out by now that I like to get my hair cut now you do. Mom had an appointment to get her hair cut today. So while she was getting her color set the hair dresses cut my hair even shorter. I know I didn't think I would every say those words. But having short hair is the coolest new things that I have discovered these last two months. I just wish it had happened sooner. I haven't decided if I will want to grow my hair back long again. Well after getting the hair cut and all the jazz. Mom and I meet up with Desaray and her friend Ryann. We went to eat at Rumbi's. It was good, a cute little chinese place I guess. Then we did some shopping.

When mom and I got home I sold my
calculator that I had posted on KSL. Which would make it a total of two things that we have sold off line this week. Only two more to go.
Mom made a big purchase we finaly have an iPod that lives at this resident. Yahoo way to go mom. :)

2 comments:

Carley said...

Wild but very cute hair. I don't think I could be that daring.

Crystal said...

Did they re-die your hair too? The cut looks good. How's the new job?