Layout

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Engagement

Well it was about this same time last year when I meet SGT. Robert Hughes. Right before me birthday we went out on a blind date. We went camping, four wheeling, and shooting and I guess you could say that was the start of it all. It has been a crazy journey getting to know each other. I am excited for the BIG day in July. A big thanks to Elder Gary Salmon for letting us get to share his birthday with us which is July 19. We will be married on July 19 in Rexburg. Robert grew up in that area. He is really big in to guns, four wheeling, snow-mobilling, and the military.

That is why we are moving to Alaska he got a full time job with the military so he will be going active duty. Right now he is a SGT in the Reserves. I do have to say he looks pretty cute in his ICUS (I think that is what the uniform is called). We took these picture down by Idaho Falls temple, it is the Snake River that runs in front of the temple.

1 comment:

Carley said...

Congrats! Not too shabby looking either...