Layout

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On All Fours

Here are a couple of little clips of what Camarae is working on now. They are each about 30 seconds long. Watch at your own pleasure. She is doing much better with this now even though there is not any crawling going on yet.



For those who are wondering she is not a big thumb sucker she only sucks her thumb when she is tired. Also, she doesn't normally wear a bib around the house all day. She was just wearing a white shirt and I was trying to get her to drink her prune juice that had her iron drops in the juice. I didn't want the prune juice that didn't make it in her mouth on her white shirt.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the videos! I makes me miss you so much! I was thinking how this is the first summer in three years that I won't be with you. That's like 1/2 of my college career! I love you all! Now all you have to do is practice crawling and you'll have mischief on your hands! haha

Rebecca said...

Those are such cute videos! Her scream when she's aggravated is funny :)

Carley said...

She is getting so big. Nate is no where near getting on all fours. He just wants to play in his walker or jump on your lap. She'll be crawling all over the place soon. Is the house baby proofed?

Desaray said...

She sounds frustrated...and looks like she gets tired quick. Oh well, I'm sure in no time she'll have it all figured out. Just makes me wish I was there with you guys...can't wait to see in next month!