Layout

Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Dresses


So I found Camarae some new dresses the other day and I thought that they were so cute that I needed to share them with you all.

Just this weekend Camarae has been exploring with trying to get up from her belly to her knees or just pulling her body off of the floor like in a push-up position and then trying to move forward or backwards. If she keeps this up she might be crawling soon.

Today I played the organ for sacrament meeting. I tried to go to the building a couple of times this week so that I could practice for today especially the feet pedals. Each time I went there was nobody there that had a key to unlock the organ so that I could practice it. So I didn't play the pedals today but had the "cheat" button on where the keys that I play will sound like the pedals are being played. I thought that I did pretty well considering that I haven't played the organ in 8 years. The music leader said I did well and that they will be using me more in the future. She even asked if I would accompany for someone next month for a special musical number.

We are excited to be able to visit family this summer and for Carley, Charley, and Nate to be moving here at the end of the month. Yay, for summer and for family!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are some pretty cute dresses. Way to go with the organ playing...I'm sure you were great!

Carley said...

I hope they don't ask me to play in church, don't tell anyone that I play, okay! Cute dresses Cami, Nate can't wait to have a playmate, neither can mommy!

benandchayfuller said...

Cute dresses! I bet you cant wait for her to start crawling :)