Layout
Friday, November 5, 2010
All about My Day
This is a few weeks over due but let me tell you about my birthday. Corey always seems to surprise me, you think I'd expect it, but nope. I came home a few minutes early from work on my birthday to find Chef Corey grillin' up some steaks to be served with a side of fries (my weakness). He had even prepared an appetizer of broccoli with cheese sauce. What more could a girl want? After we ate dinner a few friends came over to celebrate. Corey made a yummy chocolate cake with a whipped cream/pudding frosting, which was delicous along side a scoop of ice cream. Like I said, this was all a surprise and I had no idea he had been up to this all afternoon...and I almost forgot to mention the dozen roses sitting on the table. It was a real dining experience. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Corey definitely deserves you! He treats you so well. Thanks for posting about your bday, glad it was so good.
Post a Comment