Layout

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blessing

April 23rd was a nice saturday morning to gather our family together at my bosses home for Noelle's baby blessing. We, unfortunately, didn't get that many pictures of her that day so just this past sunday we decided to but her back in her dress and take some photos. Her blessing dress was made by her Aunt Sabrina. What a beautiful dress and we're so grateful she loaned it to us for this occassion.





And this is usually the look I get when I kiss her checks, wide-eyes and a look of "what are you doing"

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Holy she is a chubby girl! What a cutie. I looked at this just now and was like, oh, she had posted...but then I saw it was after our phone conversation. Congrats on getting her blessed and I can't wait to meet her in person. I love the smiling picture...but the wide-eyed look is pretty cute :)

Megan said...

I love it that is so cute!! :)

Crystal said...

Love all of the pictures. Her faces crack me up, especially the wide eyed look. One picture of her pulling her dress up is too cute! You should make a big one of that one.

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how much she's changed since I last saw her - I didn't think it had been that long. I love the chubby cheeks and arms. And good job, Sabrina, on the beautiful blessing dress.

Sabrina said...

Haha to funny Noelle. Oh, wish I could of been there and that house looks pretty cool. Glad you enjoyed.

Ryanne said...

She is such a cutey! I love the blessing dress. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary :)