Layout

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Off to Camp we go...

A few weekends ago we went camping up in the mountains with some of Corey's friends. It was windy most of the time we were there...I couldn't decide if that was any better than doing battle with the mosquitos. For Noelle's sake I'm glad the wind was fairly constant as she seemed to escape without any bites. We went on a little hike and a small drive up to some lakes. Other than that the campfire was our main attraction. (Did I mention it was also quite cool?) I was able to sit back, read my book, visit and watch a game of horse shoes.

Below is Noelle being entertained by one of the other kids...they sure had fun playing peek-a-boo, although in this pic he's just making faces at her.

Hanging around the campfire with Uncle TJ



3 comments:

Ryanne said...

I love Noelle's hat in the first picture. It looks like you had a great time!

Crystal said...

Sorry that it was cold. The camping spot looks really pretty though.

Sabrina said...

Noelle is so cute. Glad you had a nice fire to hang around.