

Well Camarae is getting bigger and her clothes are showing that. Most off her pajamas that use to be too big are now getting too small. Also, we have finally moved into the newborn size diapers. She is doing a lot better about being able to get her gas out so the colicness has subsided a bit which is so nice for me. She sleeps about 4-5 hours at a time through the night but the day time is a different story. She doesn't like to sleep during the day unless she is being held. So to get some sleep myself we sometimes take a nap together. She will sleep sometimes for a couple of hours in her vibrator chair. Right now she also likes to talk and play for a while after she eats. She is pretty entertaining and has a very cute smile. The other day she had her first shower with mom which she seemed to really enjoy. This is a much easier way of taking a bath and she likes it a lot better. There was not a single scream or tear in the shower.
Tomorrow night Matt and I are trying to find a babysitter so that we can go to Matt's work Christmas banquet. Hopefully we can find someone so far we have not been successful of finding someone to babysit. We'll let you know how that goes.
Posted by Crystal
3 comments:
Oh I'm so excited you put up a post :) So she can't wear that cute pink jacket I bought her??
If I were there, I'd babysit for you, but as it is I'm going caroling tonight instead! Glad to see she's growing and sleeping more :) See you in a few weeks!
That's great that she is growing, Nate is about out of his premies already too! I bet they are about the same size. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment