Layout

Monday, March 10, 2008

University or Family Ward?

I know all of you are wondering what happened when we meet with the bishop yesterday about us going to the Bella Vista Ward. Basically Bishop said that we needed to do what we thought was best for our family, he also said family before church (very smart man). And if that meant going to the family ward then he would support us in that decision. So right now it looks like we will be going to the Bella Vista Ward at the beginning of May. It will not be until then so that they can get a new counselor put into the bishopric.

Until then I think I'm going to see if I can find out when they do RS activities and go to a couple of them so that I can get to know some people up here and maybe give me something else to do during the day.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

At least then you won't have to hear Cami cry for so long on the way to church :)

Carley said...

Family wards are way better when you have a baby. Nobody knows who's kid is crying b/c there are too many babies! I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Just enjoy quiet church your last few weeks!

Sabrina said...

Well, that will be fun to meet new people and not have to drive so far for church. :)

Desaray said...

That's good he was supportive. Best of luck jumping into a new ward...just talk to everyone you sit by :) I'm excited for your upcoming change.

Kelly said...

Hi! Thanks for the message so I could find your blog too. Its cute! I'm excited to read all about how you are. Are you sad to be leaving the Univ. Ward? It will be so nice to not have to drive so far I'm sure. We loved seeing yall at Christmas. It looks like you are having so much fun being a stay home mom! =) She's a cutie!

benandchayfuller said...

We have been debating that too. I really want to "move on". I'm sad you guys are leaving though! We may not be too far off from you guys either.

Charity Brown said...

Just wanted to say hey!!! I ran across your blog! Way cute!!!