Layout

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Middle of the Week Events

For those of you who are wondering what is going on with Spencer's nose I'll give you the update. Due to Jordan's flights being delayed by 2 1/2 hrs. he was unable to take Spencer to the doctor until this morning. So the diagnosis is that it is a skin irritation that as a result makes the area swell up. So he has to take steroids and antibiotics for a while. As a result of all of this he has been home for the past two days. I'm going to be really happy with him going back to school! (Spencer was the one who set up the pose for the picture.) I've been still working on getting Camarae to roll over from her stomach to her back. She will do it every one in a while. She has rolled from her back to her stomach a couple of times too. Lately she wants to do that when she is in her bed going to sleep. So today when I went in there while she was napping I found her on her stomach asleep. I felt kind of bad because I had heard her screaming before she fell asleep but I just assumed it was her crying like normal.

Today she also was very interested in sitting by herself. She had done it a couple of time before but never as long as she has done it today. She looked really cute and I was able to get some pictures of her for all to see and for documentation. I'm also going to include a couple of pictures of her eating her toes. This is one of her favorite things to do right now.

2 comments:

Desaray said...

Glad to hear that Spencer's nose issue isn't too serious. And what a cute picture of miss Camarae sitting and smiling. love it!

Carley said...

I was trying to get a pic. of Nate sitting up, but he kept looking at me and could fall over. They seem like they are doing about the same things. I am so glad that Spencer is doing better. Only a few more days to go!