Layout

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Concert Time

This past week Matt and I enjoyed going to two nights out of the three of the Wal-Mart shareholders concerts. We got to see Lifehouse, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Keith Urban. The best night, in my opinion was the last night with Carrie and Keith. We were able to find a babysitter for both nights so that we didn't have to take Camarae with us. We traded babysitting services with Vicky and Jordan for the first night while we watched their two the second night. Then Jordan graciously said he would watch Camarae on Thursday night too since Vicky was going on Thursday night to the concerts, thanks Jordan.









On Thursday night between Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban they were throwing t-shirts into the audience. One of the guys throwing the t-shirts came over our direction and started to throw the shirt. I told Matt to get ready to catch it because it looked like it was coming towards us. Right at the last minute Matt stood up at put his left hand in the air, he is right handed, and caught the t-shirt. I was so excited. We had never won anything at a concert before. It ended up being a Keith Urban t-shirt. Here is a picture of the shirt that Matt gets to wear now as a souvenir of our concert night.

Here are some pictures and videos of parts of the songs from the concerts that we enjoyed. The first is Lifehouse singing Hanging by a Moment, the second is Taylor Swift singing Our Song, the third is Carrie Underwood singing Before He Cheats , and last is Keith Urban singing Stupid Boy.









7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm so jealous ;) Great videos too!

Charity Brown said...

I'm soooo jealous!! I would have LOVED to go to that concert! Great singers!

benandchayfuller said...

How fun! I wish we would have been in town for Taylor Swift and Lifehouse! I'm glad you were able to have a great time!

Jon and Kara Townsend said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could have gone. I've seen Keith Urban once before, and I really liked his show. Sounds like you had a blast!

Ashley said...

We wanted to go, but it didn't happen. How fun!

Ashley said...

We wanted to go, but it didn't happen. How fun!

Kelly said...

I enjoyed the videos! THanks for posting! I'm jealous. I bet it was so fun!! That's great you got to go.